I petition that we vote in Jimmy Johnson as President..and when he refuses to take office, we say "fine...but you have to at least coach the Cowboys"!!!

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

What's UP!

Me and Trey were talking and felt like we should have a site that we can come to on a daily basis and talk some trash, or sports, or politics, or (what the hell) maybe our children. Maybe this will be just a conversation between me and trey, but I wanted to let everyone know about this. This is a blog. I don't know exactly what a blog is or creates them. All I do know is that I have read a few and they are usually very stupid and not well thought out. Therefore, this would be perfect for us. We are all smart, excluding Joey b/c he's Asian and he is at an unfair advantage, so maybe some good arguments may come out of this. Feel free to vent or chat, or maybe just read me and trey ramble on and on about how cool "ages of empire 3" is going to be. Holla if you want. Much Love
rayray

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home