I petition that we vote in Jimmy Johnson as President..and when he refuses to take office, we say "fine...but you have to at least coach the Cowboys"!!!

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Playoff Picture through 4 weeks?

Really I just want to know what your stance is on the Cowboys and their chances, but what the hell, let's see what your view is on the NFL.
I want to know who you think are the Playoff teams through week 4.
--6 AFC --6NFC.

AFC is going to be the Colts, Steelers, the Pats(only b/c their division is weak), Bengals, Chargers, and the Broncos. Nothing to shocking.

NFC is going to be the Falcons, Rams, 3 from the East (Eagles, Giants, and Cowboys), and I guess I have to pick someone from the North.....lets say the Bears because I don't like the Vikings.

Cowboys bias...yes... But they are 2-2 and a little better play calling makes them 4-0. Santana Moss will haunt my dreams like that girl from "The Ring".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home