I petition that we vote in Jimmy Johnson as President..and when he refuses to take office, we say "fine...but you have to at least coach the Cowboys"!!!

Monday, March 27, 2006

Best Upset Ever!!!!



I know that George Mason had to "shoot the lights out" to beat UConn, but man what an impressive team. That had to beat Mich. St. (a final four team last year), UNC (a rebuilding team coming off a nat'l championship....but they were on fire coming into the tournament), Wich. St.(who was favored because they were playing so well), and UConn (the team that should have been the #1 overall seed in the tournament...yes...even over my Dukies) It was amazing...and since I could care less who wins it all...I hope it is LSU and George Mason in the finals. Although both those teams will/should be the underdogs going into Saturday's games...ah...March Madness...a time when a bunch of scrubs can be UConn( a future NBA squad)....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home